Always store batteries in a protective case. Do not place batteries in your pocket or purse. Any contact with metals or conductive materials will cause the battery to explode causing serious burn injury. Keep away from water, moisture, sun, cold temperatures, and heat. Do not use it if the battery appears to be damaged in any way. Do not charge unattended. Keep away from children and pets. Recycle according to law. Do not use Lg, mxjo, or efest batteries with any of our products.
Use caution as misusing or mishandling the battery may cause a FIRE or EXPLOSION which may result in personal injury, property damage, or death. The user must have an appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES before purchase and usage. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility, suitability, or fitness for any particular purpose or device can be made. This battery is manufactured and sold for the intended use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a BMS (battery management system) or PCB (circuit board/module). This battery is neither designed nor intended to be used with an E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, or similar device and MUST NOT be used with such devices due to RISK OF FIRE or EXPLOSION. If purchasing this battery for resale purposes, you MUST forward ALL warnings to ALL customers for their reference and safety!
- DO NOT USE WITH E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, OR SIMILAR DEVICE
- BATTERY IS ONLY FOR USE IN PROTECTED BATTERY PACKS
- ONLY ASSEMBLE A BATTERY PACK IF YOU ARE COMPETENT IN DOING SO
- DO NOT STORE BATTERY/CELL LOOSE OR IN A POCKET, PURSE, ETC. ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX FOR STORAGE AND TRANSPORT
- WHEN NOT IN USE, ALWAYS STORE LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES IN THE PROTECTIVE CASE/BOX IN WHICH BATTERIES WERE DELIVERED
- Misusing or mishandling lithium-ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- DO NOT short circuit intentionally or unintentionally
- KEEP AWAY from metal/conductive objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT use if PVC wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if battery is damaged in any way
- DO NOT over-charge or charge above the maximum voltage rating
- DO NOT over-discharge or exceed the continuous discharge rating
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder onto battery, spot weld only
- DO NOT use force to install or install in reverse/backwards
- ONLY use within manufacturer’s specification
- KEEP AWAY from pets and children
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave batteries charging unattended
- ONLY use a smart charger designed for this specific type of battery
- DO NOT mix and match brands and models, old and new, used, and unused batteries
- STOP immediately if while charging/storing/using the battery it emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger or device is functioning properly
- If exposed to battery electrolyte, flush with water immediately and/or immediately contact a physician or emergency services
- DO NOT throw away in trash; contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal
Turn off device after each use. Do not put it in your pocket or purse.
Nicotine is a highly addictive chemical. Vaping may exacerbate or cause unwanted medical illness. If nicotine is spilled on skin or is ingested, call poison control at 1-800-222-1222. “⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer
California Proposition 65 Warning
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.